- 100% occupancy of multi-client building Condesa de Venadito 1, after signing rental contract for 1,700 m² with UniversalPay.
- Renewal until 2021 of AENOR triple certification for the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Financing of building Manuel Cortina 2 for €38m.
- Launch of the Gmp Smart app.
- Completion of construction work on Oxxeo building.
- Completion of renovation work on top five floors of the building Castellana 81.
- Refinancing the building Castellana 77 for €68m, with significantly reduced margin and extended deadline. First green loan for a REIT in Spain.
- Castellana 81 named “Best Renovation 2017” in AEO awards.
- Signing rental contact for 4,200 m² with Grant Thornton in the building Castellana 81.
- WELL Gold Certification awarded to Castellana 81: first WELL office building in Spain and fifth WELL Gold Core & Shell in Europe.
- Castellana 81 named “Best Non-Residential Property Project” in the ASPRIMA-SIMA awards.
- Five-star DIGA Certification (Hallmark of Level of Accessibility) for Oxxeo building.
- Completion of renovation and refurbishment of Manuel Cortina 2 building. 100% occupancy after the arrival of Patrimonio del Estado.
- Signing rental contract for 9,400 m² with Capgemini at the Oxxeo building.
- Signing a rental contract for 4,600 m² with WeWork at the Castellana 77 building, reaching 100% occupancy.
- Renewing rental contract for 6,000 m² with EDP at the Parque Norte business park.
- Extending the scope of the property development joint venture set up in 2016 at Las Colinas Golf & Country Club.
- Recognition for Gmp with the “EPRA Best Practices Silver Award” rewarding excellence and transparency in financial communication.
- LEED Platinum Certification for the Oxxeo building in the Core & Shell category.
- Sponsorship of exhibition to mark the centenary of the birth of Francisco Javier Sáenz de Oíza, the architect of Castellana 81 building.
- Approval of a new technological resources policy aligned to the GDPR requirements.
- Las Colinas Golf & Country Club ranked in 33rd position in the Top 100 Golf Resorts in Europe, by the British publication Golf World.
- Work starts on Las Colinas Sports & Health Club, new leisure and sports amenities.
- Work starts on ARQBÓREA, a new office project in Las Tablas.
- Castellana 81 awarded “2018 COAM Prize” by the Madrid Institute of Architects.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee set up.
- Las Colinas Golf & Country Club wins award in “Residential Development Spain” category at the European Property Awards 2018-2019.
- Finalist in the category “Most Innovative Company in Compliance” at the 2018 Expansion Compliance Awards.
- Refinancing of the corporate tranche of the syndicated loan, €185m, with repayment period extended for two years, reduced margin and elimination of partial amortization schedule.
- Recognition for Las Colinas Golf & Country Club as “World´s Leading Golf & Villa Resort” in the World Travel Awards.